executive decision

Unless I post some change beforehand, the final presentations/celebration will be at the mansion.  I am trying to reserve the second floor where there is a projector.  Please indicate here if you can bring some food to share.  I will bring “something” to wet our whistles.  Since Shanea doesn’t want to present, we can make her serve things on a tray from behind a door like ED.

—-

May I say that the process of taking in your final papers was somewhat harrowing, from Christine and Alyssa sitting in my office for nearly an hour clutching their papers but unable to hand them over, to Sam submitting hers with a clip that has “MERDE” printed on it, to Ryan being reported asleep at his computer in Trinkle at 4:45, to Everett bringing his so hot off the printer it was literally hot, to Rachel bringing hers to my house and having a quick visit with Purrcy and spying Yummy on a hall chair, to Gracie inexplicably delivering her paper in the midst of delivering multiple cakes but none for me, to Matt bringing his to my office, being so stressed that Christine and I were afraid, and later delivering a new version to my front door, trying to act wholly natural even though Juju was climbing the edge of the stairs and I was in sweatpants.  I can only imagine what drama was behind the others that appeared to land serenely in my mailbox.

If you have not yet sent me your paper by email, please do so.

4 Comments, Comment or Ping

1. Claire

Yay! I can bring baked goods of some sort.

April 24th, 2011

2. Rachael

Hooray! I will bring treats!

April 24th, 2011

3. shanea

Should I wear my waitress uniform with the black slacks and white collared shirt? I’ll even bring an apron and notepad to take orders if you’d like, Scanlon 🙂

April 25th, 2011

4. mscanlon

Yes, I would. Thank you, Shanea. 🙂

April 27th, 2011